Monday, February 28

 

Here's my sweater pattern

Hi all,

I'm glad to have some companions while I try to get my friend's cardi finished. Here's the pattern, note how I added buttons to the sketch as the zipper idea scared me.



I've got the front and back pieces finished and I've been working on the sleeves using helpful instructions about set-in sleeves from Knitty.com as well as some assistance from the demo for Sweater Wizard (which I will buy if I actually complete the sleeves as it's been a super help so far). I haven't touched this project since December though I did pull it out over the weekend.

I'll try to take photos of the pieces I've completed so far and post those soon.

Comments:
what a great pattern! thanks for the link on set-in sleeves also. i need to read more of knitty's articles.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?